COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
LCC Propane Division
About LCC Propane
Remote Tank Monitoring
New Service Offering! Remote Tank Monitoring Program - Get signed up today!
Free Moble App
Track Tank Levels
Minimal Subscription Fee
Learn More About Propane
- Bulk Fuel Delivery
- Propane Delivery
- 100lb Cylinder Delivery (Limited Availablility)
- Propane System Service and Maintanance
- Propane System Effiiciency Analysis
- Propane Safety Training
LP Gas Programs
The Budget Payment Plan is a program to allow to extend your heating costs over a ten Month Period. The ten month program starts in July and runs through April, making May and June the non payment months. The amount of your monthly payment is determined by taking your annual heating cost and deviding it by ten. The budget payment plan applies only to the heating bills, it does not apply to merchandise or service calls. It is important to note that your account must be paid in full before your first budget payment is due and all deliveries will be billed with the current days propane price.
Lakes Community Cooperative is offering propane contracting for its patrons. This is an option where you can purchase a chosen number of gallons during the summer to be delivered through the heating season. You must pay for the gallons and have the signed contract returned to the office by the scheduled due date on the contract to lock in the price. Contract gallons are delivered until they are gone. The contract gallon price will be released each July.
Cash Discount Policy:
Customers who have obtained credit and charge privileges can receive a ten cent a gallon cash discount if payment is recieved within ten working days from delivery. Your driver will show the cash discount amount on your delivery slip. If you have any questions regarding propane, please call us toll free at 1-866-346-5601, or locally 1-218-346-3500.
When it comes to gas appliances, safety is a top priority. If you smell gas in your home, follow these steps:
- NO FLAMES OR SPARKS. Immediatly put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones, or cell phones.
- Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or a fire
- LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY. Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- SHUT OFF THE GAS. Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise)
- REPORT THE LEAK. From a neighbor's home or other nearby building away from the gas leak, call your propane retailer right away. If you can't reach your propane retialer, call 911 or your local fire department. (our contact information is 866-346-5601 or 218-346-6240. If it is after hours, please select option 1 to be routed to our on-call person.)
- DO NOT RETURN TO THE BULDING OR AREA until your propane retailer, emergency responder, or qualified service technician determines that it is safe to do so.
- GET YOUR SYSTEM CHECKED. Before you attempt to use any of your propane appliances, your propane retailer or a qualified service technician must check your entire system to ensure that it is leak-free.
LP Plants - Akeley, Battle Lake, Hackensack, Menahga, Perham, Park Rapids, Lake Park, Mahnomen, Callaway
Cylinder Fill Locations - Akeley, Battle Lake, Clarissa, Menahga Park Rapids, Perham, Vergas, Wolf Lake